Rubics Cube Solving
What’s the best food for your kid’s brain? Apart from the fun and the challenge that comes along with solving the Rubik’s cube, have you ever thought of its brain nourishing function? Recent studies show that solving the cube helps in maximizing the brain’s potential.
- Eligibility 5+ Years
- No. of Level NA
- Duration 3 Months
- Skill level Beginner
- Instruction Medium English
- Student/Teacher Ratio 12:1
- Materials Provided
At Cardiff, we help kids tackle the riddles and mysteries around problem solving with the help of a Rubik’s cube. Once your kid masters the art and science of cubing, you will witness an incredible change in his/her mental disposition. And our most professional tutors will ensure that your kid gets the experience of a lifetime!
Weighing the Benefits
- In several ways, cubing supplies a model for how learning should advance: children, through hard work, are encouraged to solve the problem by breaking it down into steps. It teaches them how true mastery can only be achieved through consistent practice.
- Solving the cube can help tackle mild addictions by keeping the learner’s hands and mind equally engaged.
- The cube is an incredible tool that would enhance the child’s spatial awareness. For the learner is not merely memorizing a solution, but learning how to recognize and handle 3-D objects.
- Rubik’s cube solvers work very quickly.
- Once the kid becomes proficient at cubing, then their memory takes over and they do the solving automatically. Once something becomes automatic, it gets stored in our long-term memory and the learner can use that information on later occasions to solve problems effectively.
- • Cubing enhances the learner’s muscle memory. In the operation of several day-to-day activities like typing on keyboards, entering PIN numbers, riding bicycles etc., the usage of muscle memory is vital.